The Streamline 2 is an enhanced version of the basic Streamline with some very significante new features. Here are the most predominant:
- End points that limit range of travel.
- Automatic braking.
- Spin protection that prevents the drive wheel from spinning on the rope.
- Adjustable Max Speed / Ramp / Braking / Exponential.
- Cruise Mode - Allowing the Streamline 2 to continuously move back and forth between the two end points at a requested speed.
- Position Mode - Three programmable positions that can be changed by the push of a button. When activated, the Streamline 2 will travel to the desired position at the request speed.
- Telemetri information displaying distance to the left and right end points / speed / amperage / voltage / signal quality.
- Return to home incase of low voltage or loss of signal.
- It includes a new controller with a 7" touch display. The controller is housed in a rugged Pelicase and has a 1/4-20 thread in the bottom that allows it to be mounted on a tripod.
- A smaller drive wheel to handle heavy payloads and for better slow speed control.
- Streamline 2 cable cam.
- Controller and charger.